This recipe features Unived Ultra Butter which has become a staple for me before races and big training days. Ultra Butter contains peanuts, cashews, virgin coconut oil, dried coconut, pea protein, dates, himalayan pink salt, cocoa powder, and vanilla flavor. It tastes great on its own and comes in handy packaging so that you can eat it on the run. I’ve also been enjoying it in my oatmeal, as a waffle topping, and with my apples 🙂
- 1 cup pitted dates, soaked for 10 minutes & drained
- 1 packet of Unived Ultra Butter
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (or sub any add-ins like dried fruit)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (or sub flax or hemp seeds)
- 2/3 cup gluten free rolled oats
- After dates have been soaked and drained, pulse in a food processor until combined in a dough-like consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients & pulse until combined. You want them to be chunky, so don’t overprocess.
- Scoop mix and roll into balls of desired size. Should yield ~ 15.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for at least 15 minutes. Store them there as well.
Where do you buy this? I tried to get it from Amazon but they said it’s not available!
Here you go! https://www.unived.us/product/unived-rrunn-ultra-butter/